*** Winter Rates ***$700.00 a week or $425.00 a weekend*** May-August ***$1100/wk or $160/night with a 3 night minimum, prefer 7 day rental*** September-April ***$700/wk or $130/night with a 3 night minimum
(We have been on VRBO for years and have had excellent ratings, I do not think we will continue to use VRBO services in the future due to the online booking requirements.)
Please e-mail or call for validation of current ratesNote: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.Flat Fee for weekly rental includes everything.(Boat, motor, and cleaning costs)There may be a housekeeping fee for nightly stay.*Prefer Sat-Sat rental, negotiable in off season**Inquiries please e-mail or call**563-320-9469Owners Dave & Teri DeVine
Bed linens, Paper products, some bath towels, and kitchen towels are available.Please bring your own beach towel and pillows.
A partial copy of the Short- Term Rental Agreement
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While bedding and minimal bath towels are included. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
7. Water and Septic: The cottage is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to ______$200.00_______.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
1. We do bring our dog to the cottage on our personal family vacation, we would like you to be aware of this if you have any allergies. We have thoroughly cleaned the cottage after the dog has been there. There may still be dander left behind.
2. The water is tainted with iron it has been tested and is safe to drink. This may also cause discoloration of the water. This is due to the recently developed well and water system. The water on the refrigerator is filtered and is tested on an annual basis.
3. There is wood on site for campfires. Feel free to use this you may need to provide your own if you run out. Please do not cut down the trees on site for campfires.
4. There are rafts intertubes, and floating chairs available for you to use please use at your own risk.